Papers and Articles
Click on the links below to access the papers/articles:
1. Don’t misread SC judgment, not all early-age marriages are forced
2. Reflections on the Limitations of the Call for Full Criminalization of Marital Rape
3. Why the law on sexual offences must be changed
4. Women’s Equality and Culture in the Context of Identity Politics
5. And Miles to Go… Challenges Facing Women’s Human Rights
6. Exploring the Boundaries of Law, Gender and Social Reform
7.Taking stock of the recent anti-rape law in India
8. Women’s Human Rights, CEDAW in International, Regional and National Law – India’s CEDAW Story
9. .Taking stock of the recent anti-rape law in India
10. Roundtable on Contemporary Practices of Witchhunting, TISS, Mumbai
11. Roundtable on Contemporary Practices of Witchhunting, Centre for Study of Law and Governance, JNU, Delhi (podcast)
12. ‘Witch-hunting’ in India. Do we need special Laws?
13. Make No Mistake, the Chandigarh Incident was An Attempted Kidnapping, Not ‘Stalking’.