Papers and Articles
Click on the links below to access the papers/articles:
- Stigma, Silence Make Fertile Ground for Sex Offences
- Don’t misread SC judgment, not all early-age marriages are forced
- Make No Mistake, the Chandigarh Incident was An Attempted Kidnapping, Not ‘Stalking’.
- ‘Witch-hunting’ in India. Do we need special Laws?
- Reflections on the Limitations of the Call for Full Criminalization of Marital Rape
- Roundtable on Contemporary Practices of Witchhunting, Centre for Study of Law and Governance, JNU, Delhi (podcast)
- Roundtable on Contemporary Practices of Witchhunting, TISS, Mumbai
- Taking stock of the recent anti-rape law in India
- Women’s Human Rights, CEDAW in International, Regional and National Law – India’s CEDAW Story
- Exploring the Boundaries of Law, Gender and Social Reform
- And Miles to Go… Challenges Facing Women’s Human Rights
- Women’s Equality and Culture in the Context of Identity Politics
- Why the law on sexual offences must be changed